Tag Archives: St Dioysius

Market Harborough

Market Harborough was a ‘new’ town created in the 12th century and lies about halfway between Leicester and Northampton.  According to Nicholls, Market Harborough was first mentioned in 1170; it was mentioned again in a Pipe Roll of 1199 relating to … Continue reading

Posted in Market Harborough | Tagged , | Leave a comment